Monday, July 29, 2013

Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia: Tomorrowland


Tiggerific+Tuesday+Trivia Tiggerific Tuesday #DisneyTrivia: Graumans Chinese Theater

Did you know?  The walkway to Tomorrowland is twice as wide as any of the other walkways.  The reason is because most people are right-handed, and they tend to bear to the right when entering the park.  Don't believe me? Check out your park maps!  But remember, just because it's twice as wide spatially doesn't mean it feels twice as wide; that's because there is more traffic here.  Those Imagineers think of everything!  I picked up this bit of trivia from a Cast Member on my last trip.

Enjoy today's trivia?  Use the icon above to learn about more Disney fun facts!


10 comments:

  1. I had never noticed the walkways in Tomorrowland are wider, but it makes sense though. The imagineers think of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you mention it it is wider! Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of it, but what an interesting fact. I know people do tend to go right because I am left-handed. :) Usually the left-hand lines are shorter as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are both right-handed, but we force ourselves to go left because it's true -- the lines are shorter!

      Delete
  4. Wow, never really thought about it, but you are right. Funny, i'll have to coach myself on going left and see how it goes, usually we are straight up the middle to Fantasyland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First thing in the morning, Adventureland is so empty!

      Delete
  5. Well, who knew?! I guess I'm unconventional. We either go straight back to Big Thunder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I certainly can't fault you for that! We love BTMRR!

      Delete