When you are escorted to your table, your place settings are arranged in the form of a classic Mickey silhouette.
Dinner itself is served family-style, and the server will bring you as many helpings of each dish as you please! The current offerings are:
- Basket of Warm Breads with Maple Butter
- Harvest-inspired Farmer's Salad
- Char-grilled Filet of Beef with Red Wine Butter
- Roasted All-Natural Turkey Breast with Lemon Caper Sauce
- Sustainable Fish of the Day with Roasted Tomato and Pepper Compote
- Garden Fresh Vegetables
- Buttermilk Smashed Potatoes
- Artisan Bread Pudding
- Fresh Baked Harvest Fruit Cobbler with Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
As mentioned above, the restaurant does indeed rotate. Request to sit on the lower level for the best views of the changing scenery.
Also, be prepared to greet characters! Mickey, Pluto, and Chip and Dale will stop by every table to greet guests, pose for pictures, and sign autographs. On this particular trip, Dale even danced for us! He knew the moonwalk, the hand jive... and whatever it is he's doing in this photo! :)
As always, the Imagineers have placed a hidden Mickey in the restaurant. Can you spot it?
Look closely behind the fern leaf -- you can see Mickey in profile!
I highly suggest the Garden Grill if you are looking for a new and different dining experience. You will not be disappointed!